Time for a different look. Psalm 5:3

I changed my look on Blogger today--I have been wanting to do so for a while.  The content is staying the same for now.  I hope you fine the lighter background color easier to read.  One devotional thought for today on having a different look:
To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD; consider my groaning. Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray. O LORD, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch.
Psalms 5:1-3 ESV
I heard a message recently by Rev. Pastor Baker of Madison Baptist, and he made the point that the idea of watching in verse 3 is that David was praying to the Lord with the expectation by faith that God would answer his prayer.  This truth is important for us to remember as we pray.  We need to be like David and expect God to answer our prayers of faith to Him.  For the one who declares the LORD to be his King and God, that one can always be confident that their prayers will be answered.   What kind of look do you have today?  Is it a different look than the world's at your life's situation?  Are you looking to the Lord for your help?  Are you confidently asking the Lord by faith to consider your groans?  If you are not looking to the Lord right now, time for a different look!


Rev. Steve
Psalm119:89

Popular Posts