How Can We Rejoice Through Pain? - Answers in Genesis

How Can We Rejoice Through Pain? - Answers in Genesis 

A Good Article from Answers in Genesis that helps explain the command in Scripture for all Christians to rejoice always.

Here is another verse that has at times helped me through times of difficulty--like when my mother went home to be with the Lord back in 2006:   "All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness,
for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies."  Psalm 25:10  This verse reminds me that all the paths of the Christian who is keeping God's Word, no matter how hard it may be, are ones that are full of the Lord's love and undying faithfulness.  Imagine that, the Lord, who created everything, makes sure that the path I am on is always under His watch care.  The key to this verse is that the Christian must be one who keeps "his covenant and his testimonies."  If I am keeping His Word, I do not have to fear.  If I am not keeping His Word, then I must realize that God will deal with me and my sin unless I practice 1 John 1:9.  May the Lord by His grace keep me as David prayed in verses 4-7 of Psalm 25:
"Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
teach me your paths.
  Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
Remember your mercy, O Lord, and your steadfast love,
for they have been from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
according to your steadfast love remember me,
for the sake of your goodness, O Lord!"

Rev. Steve
Psalm 119:89

Popular Posts