Will the World End in 2012? - Answers in Genesis

Picture is from Apollo 17 in 1972
Feedback: Will the World End in 2012? - Answers in Genesis 

As 2012 quickly approaches, I am sure the comments that the world will end will spring up also.  I found this article on the Answers in Genesis website that provides a biblical worldview on how to answer the question of the world ending in 2012.

It is important to remember what the Bible says about the end and God accomplishing His purposes:

Remember this and stand firm, recall it to mind, you transgressors, remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,' calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it. "Listen to me, you stubborn of heart, you who are far from righteousness: I bring near my righteousness; it is not far off, and my salvation will not delay; I will put salvation in Zion, for Israel my glory. Isaiah 46:8-13
Remember this whither you fear the Lord God of the Bible or not: God will accomplish everything He has planned and the world will come to end exactly as He pleases.
And He said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy." "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:10-13
Therefore, make sure you are ready today to meet the Lord God who made the heavens and the earth, and all that exists.  For the one who is ready to meet his Maker today has no reason to fear tomorrow (Isaiah 33:5-6).

Pastor Steve
Psalm 119:89

Popular Posts